MySpace

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A visit to the zoo

It was the school holidays. My parents, my two sisters, my brother and myself went to the zoo. My friend also went to the zoo with us. The journey took half an hour. We were very delighted because it was our first time to the zoo. Our father drove us there. Along the way my sister and I played game boy.

When we reached there, we saw a lot of animals. We saw crocodiles, elephants, tigers, monkeys and other animals. My mother and father allowed me to watch the ‘Sealion show’. I enjoyed watching the sea lions. It was an exiting experience. After that, my sister and I took a ride on ponies. It was very fun.

The animals were kept in stables, cages or stayed on the river banks. My favourite animal was the lion because it roared loudly. We also saw the lions in the circus. I learned about the food eaten by different animals. Then, we went to the souvenir shop. We bought bags and t-shirts from the souvenir shop. We were there for five hours. When we felt hungry, we ate at KFC Restaurant.

After walking for five hours, we made our way home at five o’clock in the evening. However, we were very exhausted, but we had a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed the ride. I would like to go again next month. The best part of the trip was the pony ride.

No comments: