MySpace

Friday, May 20, 2005

My special scooter


In 2015, I will have a very special scooter. There will be two seats for us to sit on my special scooter. It will have six colors on it. The whole body will be light brown. The handles will be red, the seats will be pink, the wheels will be yellow and grey and the bell will be light blue in color. The bell is to warn the people who are blocking the way to shift to the left or to right.

That scooter will be a present from my mother for my birthday a year before. It will be a brand new one and I will love it very much.

My neighbor and I will always go to the park with my special scooter. I will ride it to go to school and it will bring me to other places that are far away from my house too. It will go 100 km/h. It will need petrol. I will be very proud of my special scooter.

No comments: